Jesus Christ is Truth revealing perfectly the heart and will of Father God!
He is our example in all things.
We believe we can have great fellowship and unity
in Christ while maintaining distinctions and that we must be
"diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace"
This para-church ministry seeks to emphasize our unity in Christ
while appreciating and honoring our distinctions,
without compromising the clear teaching of God's word.
We exist to complement the work of local churches.
- We believe in the inerrancy of Scripture, that the Bible, Old and New Testaments, are the inspired, infallible Word of God.
- We believe that God is eternally existent in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God is the personal, transcendent, and sovereign Creator of all things.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human, that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, provided for the atonement of our sins by His substitutionary death on the cross, was bodily raised from the dead, ascended back to the right hand of the Father, and ever lives to make intercession for us.
- After Jesus ascended to Heaven, He poured out His Holy Spirit on the believers in Jerusalem, enabling them to fulfill His command to preach the Gospel to the entire world, a privilege shared by all believers today.
- We believe that all people are, by nature, separated from God and responsible for their own sin, but that salvation, redemption, and forgiveness are freely offered to all by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. When a person repents of sin and accepts Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord, trusting Him to save, that person is immediately born again and sealed by the Holy Spirit, all his/her sins are forgiven, and that person becomes a child of God, destined to spend eternity with the Lord.
- We believe in all the gifts of the Holy Spirit mentioned in the Scriptures, and that they are vital for today.
- We believe the "Great Commission" is the call of every believer "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded..." Mat 28:19-20